08 December 2005

Menu & Crablog

  • Peanut butter, Total, 10-grain cereal, CrabCake, raw sesame seeds, fresh coconut, cuttlebone and spirulina.
  • Petunia STILL under the IO dish. When I changed out the water yesterday I took a quick picture of her/his very impressive "nest" s/he has dug out under it. I worry a lot about changing out the water because I take out the dish to wash it and I'm so afraid that it's going to collapse in on her/him. S/he has nearly the entire area under it hollowed out and I'm surprised the dish is still up and not sunk in yet.
  • David is still changing in and out of his new and old shells. Last night I looked in and his old shell was moving around with the new one laying next to it. 10 minutes later I look in and he's back in his new shell trucking around. I can't figure out if it's uncomfortable, too heavy or he's just having "shell identity crisis", lol.
  • I see Kermit out tonight hiding in the large hut. I haven't seen him for a few days.
  • Couldn't see Hermie in his usual hiding spot in the back corner. I don't know where he's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home