29 November 2005

Crablog 11-29-05

  • Not much activity tonight. All crabs seemed pretty mellow and not much moving around.
  • I did find someone buried under the IO water dish I just don't know who. I was trying to get the dish to sit down a little more into the sand so I would be easier for them to climb in and out of and as I was very gently digging down, came upon the top of somone's shell. I covered it and just went ahead and replaced the dish. What I truly hope is that I didn't disturb or harm it. Even more, I hope that it will still be able to breathe. I don't want to dig down there and then transfer it out into another tank because I think that will just be more stress, but I don't know. Later, I did sort of stick my finger down and made a little "tunnel" I guess to him so air would go in, I just hope no other crabs decide to go down and mess with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home