15 December 2005

Menu & Crablog

  • Carrot, Total, 10-grain, Clementine, Walnuts, fresh Coconut.
  • IM'd with Vicki about the molters and she gave me a great idea. She said if I wanted to know if they were actually molting or just hiding, to try some popcorn. I had to buy a bag of plain ole kernels, no butter or salt added. I didn't have any bags so I rigged up something by taking 2 pieces of printing paper and folded up all the sides to try to make it somewhat air-tight. I wet the kernels with water and then used the microwave to cook it. I got a couple of pieces out of it and put it in to see if they REALLY do go crazy over it like I keep hearing. Well, Kermit started to come out once and I think I scared the crap out of him and then Steph scared him too. I put a piece in the doorway of the hut he was in and he finally came out a bit later to try it out. He ended up in the food dish for a bit eating carrots mostly.
  • Big surprise, Hermie came out for a bit tonight too. He sat in the coconut dish for a while and then ducked into the log. I haven't seen him out in forever, like for a couple of weeks. He's been hiding back behind the log up against the glass and I don't know what he's been doing but I haven't seen him around at all. Kermit had gone to the log to check it out for a minute and maybe to say hi to Hermie since they haven't seen each other in so long and then Kermit went back to his hut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home