18 December 2005

Crablog

  • Woke up this morning and found Hermie's shell in the corner at the front of the tank. One of the kids spotted it and we didn't know if he was in there and hiding or not so I picked it up to check. Empty! Funny thing is that I can't remember what empty shell had been sitting there and we haven't seen him since.
  • This evening after the lights were out, and while we were watching a movie, I walked by the 'tat and saw Kermit at the FW dish. Out of the corner of my eye I saw some movement and a shell going back into the log. It looked somewhat like Petunia's green turbo but I just couldn't get a clear look at it. I think Petunia is still under the IO dish so it had to be Hermie, but I don't remember if there were 2 green turbos laying down there or not. Perhaps I'll put some popcorn in there tonight to see if I can lure him out again like the other night when I tried it.
  • Vicki told me today that she is opening an online Hermit Crab supply store and that in the spring she would start shipping hermits. I had mentioned to her that I really wanted to get some Es (mostly for their activity level and the fact that they can help the others be more active too) and she told me she could send me some then when she started shipping them. That sounds like a cool deal and I may just have to take her up on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home