05 October 2006

Menu

Went out for sushi tonight so I decided to try something new. I brought home a piece of a California roll for them, cut it in half and put it in both the tanks. California rolls are made with Krab, avacado or cucumber on the inside and wrapped with seaweed and rice and a little sesame seed on the outside. They also come with some orange roe (fish eggs and I can't remember the Japanese word for them) on top.

Anyway, I was too tired to stay up too late last night to check the progress but on the upstairs tank I did see one or two stop by to check it out before I fell asleep. This morning they looked like they opened the roll up in the upstairs tank and downstairs it didn't even looked touched. That would be the first time that Hairball/Furball didn't jump into the dish and sit there for 2 hours eating. I figured between krab, seaweed and fish roe that they would be fighting each other off to get a taste of that. Hmm, I just don't know yet. I'll try it again in the future, sometimes the first try or couple doesn't work to well and you have to try several times. Hey, it's fun anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home