19 December 2005

Menu & Crablog

  • Total, kiwi, dried papaya, coconut, cuttlebone & chicken.
  • Kermit out early tonight, scared him while he was in food dish. He's out and about cruising around the tank right now. His colors are really starting to turn red, much more red than any of the PPs I've seen. Honestly when I looked in the 'tat just now, some of his red is almost as red as a Straw, but without the white dots. His BP is so dark purple that it nearly looks black.
  • I just picked him up for a minute. In the 'tat when he sees me he always runs for cover, but when I brought him out he came out to say hi pretty fast. Tried to latch onto my thumb. I printed out the measuring chart from HCA and he measures within the medium circle; when I took my fingers off of him he zoomed off across the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home