26 February 2006

Crablog

Wow, I cannot believe how much activity was going on last night in the tank. There were crabs running around all night and they kept waking me up. Seriously, I'd wake up from their shells rubbing and clanking on spare shells as they were checking them out and clanking and banging on the glass all night. Talking about the shells, this whole thing has spurred a huge shell swapping party too. Tune changed at least twice if not more and Kermit took a different striped turbo that is also too small for him and I think Spaz stole Kermit's old shell. It's already bad enough that I don't know who it was I found dead in the tank but now everyone is changing shells so now I'm really going to be confused.

Oh yeah, and the little shelf I had put in as a second level. No one really wanted to have anything to do with that either. I had spare shells in there and no one would climb up to take a look. All I did was move it to the other side of the tank; it has the same piece of cork bark leading up to it and still has spare shells in it but now everyone wants to be in there. In fact, Kermit hung out up in there for a long time tonight watching the Olympics with me and boo'ing Bode Miller as he screwed up his 5th and final chance of winning any sort of medal.

It's been a lot of fun watching them run around the past 2 days. Pictures will be up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home