01 February 2006

Crablog & Menu

Unsalted organic Peanut Butter, 10-grain cereal, dried Papaya, unsweetened Apple Sauce sprinkled with dried Brine Shrimp, Bloodworms and Cyclo-peeze.

This morning when I got up real early for work, I turned on the Nightglo bulb and scared the crap out of Tune (my new name for Petunia since I found out he was a boy). He was sitting straight up in the air with his legs hanging down and stiff as a board. I even caught him with a piece of popcorn still in his claw. That was pretty funny and I got my morning started with a smile.

I came home from work to another surprise, my Hermit Crab Addiction calendars and license plate holders finally came in the mail. Yippee. The even cooler part is that 2 of our crabs made the calendar. Yep, Beaker and Toon are both in it, for the months of March and December respectively. They needed pictures of the C. Brevimanus for the calendar and picked our pictures so our little crabbies are famous. The credit for the pictures all goes to Steph cause she took all the good ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home