26 January 2006

New Crabs

Beaker is a male Coenobita Brevimanus (Brevi or Indo)



Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket



Gonzo is a female Coenobita Clypeatus (Purple Pincher or PP)



Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket



Spaz is a female PP also. This first picture shows the Gonopores on the underside of the last set of walking legs. The Gonopores are the little holes you can see.



Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 29 January, 2006 00:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrific photos!

 
At 31 January, 2006 11:20, Blogger CrabbyChris said...

Thanks Robin, thank you very much. I don't think I've had the privilege of talking to you yet. Anway, I see you have links on your site so I'll make sure I copy one of them off of there and put it on my blog. I need to get a logo/link thingy for mine but I don't know how to make one. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home