06 January 2006

Crablog & Menu

  • HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • It's been a while since I've posted anything, life's been busy with Christmas, the kids' dad visiting and the New Year.
  • Menu: 2 different types of locally produced organic honey with ground Total flakes in them, green bell pepper, scrambled egg with egg shells, one angel hair noodle, shredded carrot and shredded coconut.
  • I saw that egg shell had been drug out of the dish and the noodle has been torn apart and there are noodle remnants all over the place.
  • Several crabs have been out running around at night but I still don't know who is who; there have just been too many shell changes going on.
  • Petunia is STILL under the IO dish but I believe it will be coming up to the surface soon. It did indeed molt as one of the days I was changing out the water in that dish I saw the uneaten portion of exo, it was the claw. 2 nights ago I checked again and there were only tiny pieces of exo that I could see. Petunia seems to have darkened up some and regained a good bit of color. While Petunia was tucked up in the shell I gently moved it just a bit to see the coloring and it appears that the new exo has hardened as well (no, I didn't touch anything but the shell, I don't want to damage the exo).
  • I really want to get a bigger tank, at very least a 33 gal, but preferably a 55 gal. I just want to give them some more room. It just looks so crowded with all the empty shells and such in there. I've been thinking of other ways to set it up to perhaps free up some floor space but ultimately I want to get a bigger tank. As soon as I recooperate from Christmas a bit then perhaps I can start thinking more seriously about tank upgrade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home