31 January 2006

Crablog & Menu

Last night's dinner:

Chopped Silversides with Olive Oil (yes, that WAS disgusting), Fresh Coconut & Almonds.

The crabs were pretty active last night. Petunia (we found out it's a he) was quite mobile, I heard him a bunch this morning. At some point I woke up early (like around 2-3 AM) and I saw Petunia up, Spaz and a little PP (I'm not sure who it was) up and about. Beaker is buried under the large hut, I can see him through the side. He's just been hanging out there for the past 2 days but hasn't really been up moving too much. Spaz, Petunia and Beaker looked as if they were playing follow the leader moving from one side of the 'tat to the other and when I got up Spaz was half buried in the new ground level moss pit and Petunia was on top. I didn't see where the little PP had moved to, could also be under the moss pit. It was nice to see them in it though because it's been in there now a few days and to my knowledge, this is the first that anyone has decided to check it out.

Steph's tank this morning was kind of funny because I saw 3 of the Ruggies sitting on top of the cork bark all 3 facing one another like they were having a meeting of some sort; saving the world, solving world peace or hunger or something I'm sure...

2 Comments:

At 31 January, 2006 15:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

thanks for stopping by my site. I am also known as putertutor on the HCA and the addiction.

Robin

 
At 01 February, 2006 09:53, Blogger CrabbyChris said...

Hi Robin,

I know who you are on both those sites, I was the one who said I wanted to come take your class and you wondered how long the commute would be back and forth. We haven't really had much chance to talk and get to know one another but it also seems like you're a pretty busy lady. Hopefully we'll get to chat online via a messenger or something sometime. Anyway, I'm going to check out your sites, the tekkie ones too and see what else I can learn from you ;). Take care...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home