09 October 2006

Menu

Tonight is a truly disgusting menu. That's right, it's fish head and broccoli. Sometime this summer I purchased (and I can't even believe I could get this in a regular grocery) a salmon head. I was asked if I was making soup with it; my jaw hit the floor. Sorry, the only way I could try a soup made w/ a fish head is if I didn't know that before hand.

Anyway, the things I put myself through for my crabbies. I came home and cut that fish head up into smaller sections, gagging the entire time, so I didn't have to feed the whole friggin' thing at one time. I got many servings out of that head, I've only actually given it to them one other time. It stinks so bad!

I think it's a hit though, the upstairs tank already had someone in there checking it out and I think Furball (my piggy PP I adopted along with Pinchy) in the downstairs tank will be all over it in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home