10 October 2006

Fish Head

Last nights dinner, by FAR the most disgusting meal I've fed them yet, was a FANTASTIC hit. Sometime late I got up to pee and took a look in the tank and there seemed to be quite a bit of activity going on. Ha, then I turned on the flashlight to get a better look; there were crabs EVERYWHERE! I cannot tell you how disgusting it was to cut up that fish head those many months ago and I've only had the nerve to feed it to them that one time and then they just didn't appreciate it much. I was tempted the other day to throw all the baggies away and now I'm really glad I didn't. It still smells gaggingly disgusting when I defrost it in the microwave but the crabs really do seem to love it a lot. That's the only reason I'm not going to throw the baggies out now. Also, when I got up this morning and checked the downstairs tank, Hairball had drug the piece out of the food dish and was sitting right on top of it while tearing into it. I guess he didn't want to share!

They are so much fun to watch but man they eat the most revolting stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home